Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Stamps and a Cute Sketch!

Hi,

I'm hurrying this morning to get a little card made for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!

I got some new Stamps and Sequins in the mail from Neat and Tangled and wanted to Play with the Adorable Sketch by Jackie for CAS(E) this Sketch this week!  I only had a few hours to get it posted....

Here is my Card!



Pretty Simple and Fast......
I used Neat and Tangled Stamps for the Sentiments , Hero Arts Stamp for the Background and a Simon Heart Die to Cut the Felt and those Adorable Sequins are also from Neat and Tangled!

OK.....off to link this I hope I make it....... I LOVE it when I get a little Bit of time to play in a Challenge and CAS(E) this Sketch is always so much Fun!!

Hugs!







6 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Kelly - love the sequins!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch--especially with your new goodies!! LOVE the sequined heart!

Ardyth said...

This is lovely and minimal - and just happens to be in my favourite colour! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Jana said...

So pretty!

Dawn T said...

Adorable Kelly. Sequins are very trendy at the moment.

Alice said...

i adore Neat and Tangled's sequins and am thinking about getting a couple of their stamps next time i order. love your card. so clean and fun!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...