Friday, March 15, 2013

Just a Simple Card today.....

Hi,

I have been playing with my Distress Paints lots lately and made another Butterfly with the Hero Arts Fancy Butterfly Die.  I decided to try to Do the Sentiment with my Inktense Pencils like Jennifer McGuire had shown in her last online card class. 
I don't know about you but these colors make me Happy and reminds me of Spring...... although it was 93 here yesterday already!!!!  



Here is the Card:


I used some Enamel Dots Given to me by a good friend for the Butterfly Body and the seam Binding was dyed with Distress Inks!
The Sentiment is Paper Smooches......

I hope you have a Great Day......xo








8 comments:

Danni said...

Love this card!! Fabulous!

Sue McRae said...

I am so loving that big butterfly and these fun colours!

donna mikasa said...

Wow, that butterfly is gorgeous! I may have to get it now! So happy it found a good home! 93 degrees? Yikes!

Barb said...

Simple but absolutely gorgeous, Kelly!

judkajudi said...

Gorgeous!!! Times ten!

Candis said...

LOVIN the orange!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous Kelly. Lovely butterflies.

Alice Wertz said...

these colors are so yummy! darling card!

Elizabeth Craft Designs October Designer Challenge "Christmas"

Hi, I love Christmas....all the smells the colors the happy people and of course most importantly to celebrate Jesus! Elizabeth Craft Des...