Friday, February 22, 2013

Making a Little Happy Scene!

Hi,

I'm sure ready for Spring How Bout you?  The only bad thing about Spring here is that I know the Awful Heat is just around the corner!!  I was playing with Some of my Purple Onion Design stamps and decided to make a Little Spring Scene using some  Stephanie Ackerman stamps!

Here is the card:


Then after finishing this card I decided to Put a Red Polka Dot Bow on it to tie the Red heart in.
You tell me which way you like it?
I can never leave well enough alone........



I don't know about you but these colors make me Smile and we all know if I were a Bird...my Birdhouse would be Teal!! :)

I hope the weather is warming up where you are, it has been so cold here but next week we will hit 80 degrees!!
I hope you have a great day and Thanks for Stopping by.....

Hugs!

















7 comments:

joy said...

What a fun little scene! Love the polka dots and the turquoise birdhouse!

Pam W Merwin said...

This is darling and I really love that you added the ribbon. I love spring too but here in the south it is always too short lived - like you we have lots of humidity and heat :( to follow.

Sandi said...

Sweet card:) the colors are fun too!

Jana said...

Sure is fun a little scene! Love how the birdie is perched perfectly on the fence! Love!

Barb said...

Ahh! So darn cute! Love all the dots! :)

Alice Wertz said...

so in love with your coloring, Kelly!! love love the scene you created, too. amazing card! hope you have a wonderful weekend! love ya! =)

donna mikasa said...

Love both cards--with or without the bow, it's ADORABLE!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....