Friday, November 9, 2012

More Christmas Cards.....

Hi,

Today is the Last day of Holiday card Work Shop and I have been so inspired once again!! Sad to see it end.....

After I made yesterday's card I had some Scrap Triangles and decided to make more cards with the die cut.  I'm loving these simple cards... it will assure I will get some Christmas Cards sent out if I keep on it!! 

Here is the first group I made 6 of these.... Real Fast!



Love the Hero Arts Soft Gray and Wet Cement Inks with Teal......just Yummy!
And that Glitter Ritz....just Love it!

Here is another set I made using the Color Combo for Hero Arts Monthly challenge!  Thought it was a different color combo but once I got the Card together I just LOVED it!!


I think I will make several more in this color scheme I Love it so much.......

Hero Arts always has great Challenges each month this month they give you a few options a color challenge or to Add Bling.... I think I covered both here!!  :)

Here is a Card I made for the Current Challenge at a Blog named Hero HERE are the Deets!
It is to use a Die or Punch on your Card.....



I used Simon Says Banner Die and Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches for this...All inks and stamps are Hero Arts!



Here is another variation using Simon Says banner dies ans stamps that match......



Have a great day and Thanks for Stopping!!

Hugs,


!-- inlinkz code start -->



8 comments:

Lin said...

OOOOH, yummy, Kelly! Fantastic use of these colors!

Virginia L. said...

Love your glitter goodness, Kelly! Beautiful idea and execution!! You inspire me to play with glitter more.... :)

donna mikasa said...

You're a cardmaking factory! Love 'em all!

Dawn T said...

What a lovely set of cards. All of them are stunning. Love the blue snowflakes.

Beate said...

Wow, wow, WOW! I LOVE all the cards. The trees, the snowflakes... it all looks amazing. I need some of that glitter paper.
Hugs and smiles

Arlene said...

Very creative - love all the cards.

Cris said...

Loved the class, and love what you created! Awesome cards with great colors! And the glitter...LOVE!!!! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

Alice said...

wow! fabulous simple cards, Kelly! love all the blings!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...