Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving I'm So Thankful for You.....

Hi,

Happy Thanksgiving! I Hope you all Have a Blessed Holiday......
It is a little Quiet here, we spent last weekend with the kids and are home alone for Thanksgiving this year!

I did not make a Single Thanksgiving card .....I never make many but none??  So I have another little Christmas Pop N Cut card to Share with a pretty cute little Snowman and Lots of Sparkles!

Here is the Front using Hero Arts stamps and Ink and a Sizzlit Label Die......



 And Here is The Inside.....


Something about cute Snowmen just Make Me Smile........
This little Guy is by Paper Smooches and the Snowflake Background stamp is Hero Arts.

Hope you have a Wonderful Day!  I'm Especially Grateful for you my Blog Readers and so Appreciate the comments you leave as they make me smile too.....
Big hugs!






8 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Another gorgeous snowman card Kelly.

Barb said...

Fantastic Pop N Cut card, Kelly! LOVE the colors!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

Gretchen said...

Gorgeous Kelly! I love how you made the flat PNC a 90 degrees card. So clever! That snowman is adorable too!

Dawn T said...

Stunning card Kelly. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

donna mikasa said...

Another mini masterpiece! LOVE the colors and that cute little tree! Love!!!

~amy~ said...

absolutely magical!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Happy Leftovers Day Kelly! Love this holly-jolly card in aqua!

Alice said...

adorable! love all the details, too. hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! =)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...