Monday, November 12, 2012

A Little Card With Lots of BLING!

Hi,

Yesterday I got to Play in the Scramble over at the Hero Arts Blog!  I don't often get to play as we are usually doing something on the weekends!
The Scramble Rule was to make a Card with a Hero Arts Background and a Border punch.
I made two little cards really quick using some Glitter Ritz and my Favorite Colors!


And because I am never Happy with my cards I woke up this morning and Fancied them up even more....



Probably a Bit Much but They were just to plain to suit me...... Ha!

It has been so cold here....maybe not cold to some of you but for living in the desert it is cold to me!  I made some Chicken and dumplings last night to warm us up a bit.....( My Girls Favorite Meal) and it was really Yummy!

I complained about the Heat in the Summer and I like when it is Cooler but just not ready for it to be Cold!!

I Hope you have a great day.......

Hugs!















8 comments:

Tracey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them Kelly!!! Not too much in my opinion :)

Kelly said...

fabulous and I LOVE the ribbon!

LauraJane:) said...

GREEN PERFECTION:)

Chitra Nair said...

Love your creations..

Barb said...

Lovin' the addition of the ribbon and bling, Kelly! Such pretty cards!

Dawn T said...

what a great couple of cards Kelly. Love the colour

Elizabeth Allan said...

Ooo la la!! Kelly I loved seeing your cards go from bling to bling-ier!

Alice said...

LOVE the glitters and beautiful color combo. gorgeous cards, Kelly!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...