Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Crazy Little Neon Pop N Cut!

Hi,

I have a Friend that has a Birthday coming up and I wanted to make her a Fun Card with my Party Pop N Cut Die.....
Hero Arts Neon Inks are fun and I think they Have Party Written all over them so that Is What I used on this a long with Hero Arts stamps ( All but the Balloons).

Here is the Card Front!


And the Inside....


Hope I didn't hurt your eyes too much.....Ha!  I used the Hero Arts Neon Inks to color some card stock direct to paper for the lettering and the Party and the Ribbon was also colored with the Ink Pad.

I think she will like receiving this card in the mail.....Pop N Cuts make a card so much more FUN!

Hope you have a great day.....Thank you for Stopping by!










7 comments:

Karen B said...

This is so bright and fun, Kelly! Love the double shadowed Party word and is that a parallel-slit platform for the owl? The jedi becomes the master!

paula said...

Kelly what a great card you have done. I love it.

Dawn said...

INCREDIBLE!!! This is really a "party" card for sure. Amazing colours.

Maureen Morton said...

What a happy party in a card - eye delight, for sure! Love everything about this cutie.

donna mikasa said...

Wow! How fabulous is this?? So colorful and bright and FUN!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

These happy colors share a rainbow of love!

Alice Wertz said...

super fun neon card, Kelly! so happy and festive. love it!

Are You Yetti For Christmas?

Hi, My Mojo has been really bad lately but I finally made a card this morning using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion and MFT Beast...