Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Playing in the Casual Friday challenge With a Masculine Card!

Hi,

I really really need to stock up on guy cards...I am so bad about it making them ahead of time.

I was working on a project for Nixen's Room before we left... Here is a Peek of it!


And I had lots of left over Zig Zags......

I wanted to Play in the CASual Friday Challenge and decided I was going to use up some of those leftovers and make a masculine over the edge card!  So Here is what I came up with.


And I was Actually pretty pleased with the result......

I used Hero Arts Stamps and Papers and my Silhouette a long with the Hero Arts New Soft Granite Ink!
Easy Peasy......

Hope you have a great day and Thanks for Popping by my Little World!!

Hugs.....











6 comments:

Beate said...

Kelly, that is one gorgeous masculine card. Beautiful!!!

Alice said...

fabulous masculine card! so cool, Kelly! love it and love ya!! =)

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn T said...

too cute Kelly. Love the colours of the zigzags.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Kelly those bold zig-zags make for one cool masculine card!

Candis said...

LOVE the zig zag look! I desperately need pop tabs, as NObody drinks anything like that 'round here!
XO

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...