Friday, October 5, 2012

A Flip it Card With fun stamps!

Hi,

I don't know about you but I always love a card that does something.....Maybe it is the kid in me! :)
Yes.....I can be over 50 and feel like a kid!! Ha.....

I was playing with some Paper Smooches stamps and my Circle Flip it die......So Fun!

Here is the card I created

 Like His Gold tooth??  I couldn't help myself......



And the Inside......

 I used one of my Very Favorite Hero Arts Design Blocks for the Graph Background......

I hope I get some more time to play before my Surgery.   Afterwards I will have two days to do nothing but color.....YAY!

Hope you have a great day and Thanks for Stopping by.......

Hugs!
Follow Me on Pinterest







I





4 comments:

Jana said...

I love this! So fun and I like cards that do something too!

Dawn said...

very cute Kelly. You always come up with something a bit quirky.

donna mikasa said...

Loooove those flip it cards--yours are always sooo cute! Love the water splotching and the colors, too! Have a great weekend! Happy WCMD! xx

Alice Wertz said...

love love the background you created for this, Kelly! and you always awe me with your awesome coloring! fabulous card!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge Inspired by Els Technique Friday!

Hi, For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs  are giving away a  $20 Gift Card to use on our website  to  3 winners.  ...