Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Little Neon......

Hi,

I have been waiting a long time to get these inks to play with...they Finally Came!!  I remember when my girls were little and all the neon clothing and outfits they had!  So Funny how things come back in style.....

Just a few cards showing some of the colors, I think between the two cards I used all but the Pink!  The Blue is one of my very Favorite inks...so Pretty!!

The first one is just a Simple Butterfly card..... Made with a few Scraps! ( From an Organization Project I'm Working on)

I LOVE the Mustache in this Hero Arts set it reminds me of my Son in Law and his Pink Mouse Mustache Logo.... He has some great T Shirts and Things for both Genders Check out his sight HERE. I really hope he keeps doing well with his Venture and I am so proud of him and his ART. the Ladies Tanks are Amazingly soft and Fun and the guys T's are pretty Kewl.....

Here is a Card I made with more Inks and Hero Arts!






I made the neon Buttons using some clear buttons Glossy accents and Neon Ink!

I hope you have a great day and Thanks so much for Stopping by.....Hugs!




6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Super cool cards! Love the CAS butterflies and that mustache cracks me up! TTYL!

Barb said...

Love them both, Kelly! Your butterflies are so pretty and what a cute idea for the mustache stamp!

Dawn said...

just fabulous Kelly. You've done a superb job with the neon inks.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful butterflies against the white card base and that mustache is a big chuckle!

Candis said...

Awww thanks momma, this will make him so happy! Love you!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! such happy neon colors! love the simple designs, Kelly!

Elizabeth Craft Designs October Designer Challenge "Christmas"

Hi, I love Christmas....all the smells the colors the happy people and of course most importantly to celebrate Jesus! Elizabeth Craft Des...