Sunday, August 26, 2012

Totally Scrap Lifted.....

Hi,

Yesterday we found out we were suppose to go to a party for a friend of Dale's !!  Soooooo Dale needed a Masculine card once again.....
One of these days I'm going to learn that I need to have these on hand as the ideas were not flowing!!
So I reverted to using an idea I saw on my friend Donna's Blog.... It looked easy?? NOT!!
Dang that washi tape is sticky and hard to get even around the twine..... My card is nowhere as good as her sweet creation but Thank You Donna for the idea!!  HERE is her Sweet Card!

Anyhow here is the card I made using A Hero Arts Background and Paper Smooches Stamps.


Isn't that little Owl Adorable?  Love Kim's Stamps they are so fun...... and I just Have a hard time using anything other than Hero Arts Notecards for my Card Bases.  I love to turn them inside out!

I have another week full of Dr apts. this coming week.....sure can't wait until I have more me time!!

Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by.....
Hugs!








8 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness....sooooooo fun:)

Barb said...

So adorable, Kelly! LOVE that sweet owl and I think your washi tape banner turned out awesome!

Julie said...

Fabulous! Love this little chappy and how he's perched on the pennants! Hugs, Juliexx

donna mikasa said...

Oh so cute, Kelly! I LOVE your masculine colors! Your banner came out perfectly and that owl looks mighty happy! LOVE!!

Dawn T said...

It is an adorable card Kelly. I also need to make a supply of masculine birthday cards.

Lin said...

This is SO cute, Kelly! You and Donna should have some kind of week together where you both do your own CASE of each other's cards....I would LOVE it!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Whoa Kelly!! No need to have a stash on had when you can whip up fabulous creations like this at a moments notice!

Alice said...

LOVE how you colored that owl and the washi banner is super cool! love love this fab card, Kelly! hope you are well and hope all went well with the doctor's apps. sending big hugs! =)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...