Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Go Fly a Kite Challenge at Inspiration Emporium Blog!


Hi....

I was really Challenged by The New Challenge at Inspiration Emporium Blog (Inspiration Journal).
I knew I had to make a Kite as I did not have any stamps that would work.....
I had just gotten these new Dylusions sets and was Immediately in LOVE......So I knew I was going to use these stamps and make a Canvas.   One of my Favorite things to make is a Canvas Wall hanging.. I just made my own Kite with some chipboard and Tim's Tissue Tape.....
I had so much FUN with this project.. Here is my Creation!


The Photo is not that great I had to shoot it from the Wall...... and the glue and seal I used overtop of the girl smeared the color a little in her dress buy I still like it..

I hope this Inspires you to come Play with us at The Inspiration Journal.... Go check it out my Teamies Have Knocked it out of the Park!!

Thanks For Stopping by....Hugs



       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       





 m



       

       
           
           
                                           
       



           
   
       





5 comments:

donna mikasa said...

What a masterpiece, Kelly! And it looks like you were having FUN when you created it. Love, love, love!!

Dawn said...

Fabulous Kelly. Love the artsy look to your canvas

Joy said...

absolutely gorgeous Kelly!!! :) xoxo!

Julie S. said...

What fun stamps to use! It looks fabulous and what a great quote.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Kelly this is a masterpiece... Love the mixed mediums and artsy design!

Cool Cats.....

Hi, When I saw the New Simon Says Stamp Encouraging Animals I knew I had to have them especially for the cat.  I knew it would go perfec...