Saturday, June 30, 2012

HUGE Happy Birthday Wishes....

Just Sharing a Fun Little card I made with two of the New Summer Distress Inks and some Paper Smooches Stamps.....



I really Love all the new colors that have come out in Distress Inks......I'm usually Inspired when I Play With Color....and Lately I have needed all the Inspiration I can get!

I hope you have a great weekend...Thank You So Much For Stopping By!!

Hugs.....



       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh this is sooooooooooooo cute!

donna mikasa said...

Super duper cuteness!!! The ink distressing is awesome!! Love the water splotches, too! So happy to see you getting inky! Have a fantastic weekend! Hugs!

onecraftymama said...

Oh, I have to get some of these! Distress inks are my favourite anyway, and these bright colours...love them. Perfect googly eye too - PS stamps are quickly becoming my faves.

Larisa said...

Love it so much! The Giraffe image is cute) And I love the Background paper a lot!

Barb said...

Hi Kelly! What a darling card! LOVE the pretty way you used the new inks and that giraffe is sooo cute! :)

Joy said...

OMG!!! how darn cute is this..love it...thinking of you sweet girl, sending you massive loads of hugs...

Dawn said...

super cute as usual Kelly. Great background

Maureen Morton said...

Such great color - and a fun design. Love that background - goes with the critter so perfectly! Too darn cute!

Ann R. said...

I would LOVE to see a video of this card. Please?

Alice Wertz said...

LOVE that gorgeous background and those colors are so yummy. have to get my set soon! i adore this one, girl!

I have a Cute Owl Pop Up using New Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Hi, I have a fun little Pop Up for you today using one my favorite New stamps buy Elizabeth Craft Designs ...the cutest Owls!! Here i...