Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Little Round Card!

Hi,

I just Adore Hero Arts Backgrounds and Paper Smooches Cute Little Creatures..... Here is a little card I made a few Weeks Ago using some of my Favorite Stamps!


I Had to Add one of my Prima's to the Scene too...... I used the New Hero Arts Newspaper Background along with the XOXO from This Hero Arts Set. The Cute Little Dino is from Paper Smooches Found HERE. All Paper is  Hero Arts Layering Papers ....Use it most of the time for my cards!

We are still in CA....The Plan is to head Home on Saturday Morning , Dale will be driving a 26ft. U Haul pulling our 19ft Boat!!  Poor Guy.....I will be driving our Ford F250.....a Big Truck!  Wish I could Tow but I think it would really be pushing it for me to drive the truck with the boat!  It is a nine hour drive home.....

Hope You Have a Great Day........Thanks for Stopping!
Hugs,

11 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! Love how cute and colorful this is--and you know how I love circle cards!

Have a safe return to LH! Drive carefully and see you in a few weeks! Hugs!

Joy said...

soooooo cute! :) Love it!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super cute card! Love the little creature!! I still have PS stamps on my wish list and still haven't bought yet, hopefully soon! Wishing you safe travels back home!

Kit said...

Awww Kelly this is so cute

Maylee said...

Love your shaped cards Kelly, that dino is so cute!

Kate said...

This is just so cute.

Hugs,
Kate

~amy~ said...

Way stinkin' cute...the colors are fantastic!

Anita Rex said...

So sweet Kelly! I love the bright fun colors and the way you used all the stamps! Have a safe drive home! :>

Dawn T said...

very cute card Kelly. Travel safe

Elizabeth Allan said...

Adorable. Loving all those fresh greens and yellows together Kelly!

Alice said...

ahhhh.... love da cute little dino! fabulous stamped backgrounds as always, Kelly! super card! hope the drive home went well. big hugs!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...