Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Little Card Set with some Yummy new Inks!!

Hi....

Every now and then my daughter asks me for more cards.....I always have plenty to share but sometimes it is fun to make a little set she can grab from.  I kept these really simple with some of my favorite supplies...... New Hero Arts Mid Tone Inks plus the new Chalk Ink (Splash), Some Twinery Twine, and Hero Arts Layering Papers (Which I use on most of my cards...just Love it!!) , and a new Art of The Card Set by Hero Arts called Untitled Word Shadow.

First here is the Box that Holds the cards..... (Cut with my Silhouette)




Then I made 5 different little cards 2 of each for a total of ten.
Above cards using the Pool  and Cup O Joe Mid Tone Inks.


Using Wet Cement Mid Tone and Splash Chalk Ink


I used the Bubble Gum Mid Ink for this card......
All of these cards were Inspired by The Clean and Simple Card Class I took from Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner and Julie Ebersole......Such a Great Class!!  If you missed it you can still get it HERE.

Hope you have a great day...thanks for stopping by... :)

17 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

These are gorgeous Kelly!!

Chrystina said...

#1) I love that you keep card sets on hand, that's great. #2) I love your use of the circle, I need to expand my circle punch collection to make things like this happen. It looks great!

Candis said...

Perfect!! Can't wait to have some on-hand again. I sure am spoiled, just doesn't feel right giving a store bought card anymore. : )

Tiffany Ervin said...

Mmmm! I really must get some of these inks! Love the way you've showcased them on this beautiful card set!

Barb said...

The new inks are so fun, aren't they?! Love this pretty set, Kelly!

donna mikasa said...

What a fun set of cards! I still have to ink up this set--love the circles! Candis is so lucky to have a card factory creating gorgeous cards for her! xo

Arlene said...

Wonderful colors - love the CAS cards too!

Nancy K said...

Excellent CAS design, Kelly! I'm so glad you are providing extra inspiration from the class, I haven't had a chance to play yet, but you've given me lots of fab ideas! Card sets are so perfect to have on hand, and these are just brilliant!

Judy1223 said...

Kelly, this is an AWESOME card set to have on hand...so glad I just bought some of thise midtone inks, now I can't wait to try them!

Anita Rex said...

Lovely Kelly! You make me want this set! Love what you have done with the window! Your daughter will love this!

Dawn T said...

Love this set Kelly. It is really pretty. I've ordered some of the new inks ~ they look fabulous.

MicheyMoo said...

What a great set of cards for almost any occasion! Love those new midtones too. Beautifully done, Kelly. xx

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous set of cards! I love the box too. Is that your own private template (for the box)?

Unknown said...

Oh Kelly!!! these are AMAZING!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! CAS done to Perfection!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly! Love those yummy new inks, you ROCK with the new HA stamps! Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Love the card set!!!

Zima said...

What a cute card set! Great idea for a little gift!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...