Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspired By Clean and Simple .....

Hi,

I'm so Loving the Inspiration I'm getting from the Clean and Simple Class...... I have another card to share using the Paper Smooches Sugar Rush set and Hero Arts old letter Writing! ( Not Too clean and simple as I added a few more elements on this one but it is where the Inspiration came from.


Then I played with the Special Time Set by Hero Arts.....I Love this set, it will be perfect for more Masculine cards. I also used the Hero Arts Old Letter Writing on this card and a Tim Holtz Texture Fade Patchwork with the Kraft Core Cardstock.( A Not so Clean and Simple card.)


I hope to play today a little and make some Valentine's Day cards....My Favorite cards to make!
Hope your day is perfect...Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs.....

7 comments:

Lin said...

These are wonderful, Kelly!! I ADORE the 2nd one especially - fantastic for a masculine card!

Barb said...

wonderful cards, Kelly! Fun cupcakes on the first one and your clock card is amazing!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous, Jo x

Meadie said...

Both your cards are wonderful! I love the designs, hugs x x

Judy1223 said...

Kelly, sweet cupcakes! LOVE them!

Dawn said...

What wonderful cards.. Awesome that the CAS classes have inspired you.

jan said...

Especially like the second one, fresh idea!

Elizabeth Craft Designs October Designer Challenge "Christmas"

Hi, I love Christmas....all the smells the colors the happy people and of course most importantly to celebrate Jesus! Elizabeth Craft Des...