Friday, August 26, 2011

A Card Finally......

Hi Happy Friday!!  Are you glad the weekend is here??  I am just wish it was not as Hot as it is.....Yuck!
I have been working on a few DT things so don't have much to show.....But had a little time this morning to Play in the Current challenge over at Lily Pad Cards....Love that sight for Inspiration and had not played in any challenges for a while.
I decided to Play with some Hero Arts Stamps and my Distress Stains.....Here is my Card!

This little Snowman is an older Cling Mount by Hero Arts but I Love him! The Background is a New Hero Arts called Flower Dot Pattern.....It is my very Favorite background right now!!  Love it.... The trees were colored with Distress Stains and embossed using THIS Hero Arts set , wording is also from this set. I also colored my ribbon with distress stains......If you have not tried the New Distress Stains, you need to they are so FUN!  You can get them at Inspiration Emporium and if you use the code colorlots you will get ten percent off your order!!! I also used some sparkle fluff on the Snowman's Fur on his outfit...you can also get that at Inspiration Emporium HERE.

That's about all I have today....need to clean up my mess and start my day.....
Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend...Thanks for Stopping by....
Hugs.....

11 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. I just love how Bright and Cheery it is. TFS.

Hugs
Kate

Barb said...

This is adorable, Kelly! Love how bright the colors are! Such a cute snowman! Happy weekend to you too! :)

Agnieszka said...

the colors are just striking, Kelly! Love it! I purchased this bg stamp the other day and now can't wait to ink it up! :)

donna mikasa said...

So cute and colorful! Love seeing that snowman and your paper piecing is awesome!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Stay cool! Hugs!!

Jay Gee said...

Who wouldn't love this bright and cheerful card! Just gorgeous Kelly :)

Lin said...

So glad you came to play with us this week, Kelly - I love these vibrant colors, especially for holiday cards!

Dawn T said...

it is a cute card Kelly and such pretty colours

Alice said...

love love you used that background for this winter card. too cute! love it, Kelly!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love this sweet snowman image, never got this stamp but wish I did! Love the sparkle of your super, white snow!

Unknown said...

Super cute Christmas card!

Unknown said...

Super cute crissy card Kelly!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...