Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sweet Baby Nixen Turned One......

Hi,  We had a busy weekend so far......Nixen turned one on Friday and his Party was today.  I had shown the card I made for him a while Back but Ashlee had me make a quick card for her to give to him today!

But first....Here is a picture of my Sweet Sweet Grand baby Nixen that  just LOVE to pieces....he is the Sweetest little guy.....and I couldn't imagine our lives without him!

This was the photo they took of him when he woke up the morning of his Birthday.....

And here is the card I made for Ashlee to give to him using Hero Arts Stamps...Love those little Monsters!!  I had NO Googly eyes....I was bummed about that.....

I just LOVE Green Blue and a little Brown.....These are my current Happy Colors!!  Hope you're having a great weekend.....I have a few more things in the works so the Blog should be Happy this week!  Thanks for popping by......Hugs!

9 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Nixen! Love your happy card with those fun monsters--too cute! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs!!

Jay Gee said...

Happy Birthday Nixen :) Super cute card Kelly.

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to Nixen... hasn't this year just flown by Kelly... love this little card.

Barb said...

Look at that sweet face! And he has gorgeous hair! What a cutie, Kelly! Happy Birthday to Nixen! Love your adorable monster card! The brown looks perfect with the greens and blues! Have fun! :)

Lin said...

He's a sweetheart, all right! And NOTHING's better than when they wake up! Your card is sweet, and he'll love it! Have fun today, Kelly!

Leanne said...

I love those monsters Kelly, great card!
Happy 1st Birthday to Nixen!! He's a cutie!
Hope u continue to celebrate today.
Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us next week.
TFS!

Ann R. said...

Cute card, cuter baby! (I'm a grandbaby fan - can't help myself.) Love your blog. :)

Judy1223 said...

Aww! HAPPY BIRTHAY, Nixen! Kelly, your card is SO adorable and happy!

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... LOVE that adorable photo of Nixen! too cute! hope he had a fabulous birthday and i adore the card you made. too darn cute! hope you have a wonderful week, my friend! =)

Are You Yetti For Christmas?

Hi, My Mojo has been really bad lately but I finally made a card this morning using Karen Burniston's Charm Accordion and MFT Beast...