Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 4.......

When I spotted the colors for the week I did a Happy Dance....these are my Absolute Favorite colors for Card making.....I'm sure I will make several this week!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them.......

Here are this weeks Colors!
Do You Like them too???  I just Love Aqua and Greens and Pool.....Yum!!

Here is a card I made using Hero Arts Antique Flower Background S5264 and the Sentiment is from CL471.  I used Tim Holtz/Sizzix Movers and Shapers Butterfly Dies, Spellbinders Labels 18 and some Perfect Pearls Mists ( They are sooooo Shimmery and Pretty)


I used some Twine for the Butterfly Antennae....and Hero Arts Gems for the Bodies.



Here is a REAL Shimmery card I made using basically the same colors and the same Butterfly Dies....
Lots of Perfect Pearls Mists on this one....

This started as a tag embossed with a Tim Holtz Texture Plate.......

Don't forget...you still have time to go to The Inspiration Journal HERE and join our contest Embossing...you could win 50.00 in Inspiration Dollars....

Hope you have a great day and Thanks So Much for Stopping by my Blog!!  I will be having a pretty large giveaway before too long so keep your eyes peeled......

Hugs!

11 comments:

antoine said...

Love them both...
Pierrette

Alice Wertz said...

those colors are so YOU! and so nice to see in a hot day! the misting on the second card is amazing! fabulous cards, my friend! stay cool! love ya! =)

Dawn said...

both are totally stunning Kelly. These are delightful colours.

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Kelly, both cards are gorgeous! What a great way to use the inspiration colors...so soft and pretty!

Gaby Seminario said...

lovely cards! this is my favorite color combo as well...love it!

~amy~ said...

**hello** Such fabulously fun cards Kelly!

Barb said...

You are a master with these colors, Kelly! Both cards are sooo gorgeous!

Deirdre said...

Adore what you created Kelly - love them both.

donna mikasa said...

Woo hoo! These are DEFINITELY your colors! Fabulous cards, and I love the sheen on the second one! Love!!

Candis said...

Cards are really pretty- I like those colors too. They were Anthony & Jessica's wedding colors, and they just go so well together.

Tasha said...

Oh wow these are both beautiful, i think the colours are magnificent and the ribbon is scrummy
love tasha xx

Elizabeth Craft Designs August challenge Gifts!

Hi, This month both the Elizabeth Craft Designs Coloring and Die Cutting Design Teams are showing you little Gifts or Gift Boxes in my c...