Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hi.....A Little Pink and Black today!

Hi....I always Love a Pink and Black Color Combo.....Yesterday I colored this Pure Innocence cutie by My Favorite Things. Just Love these Images they make me Smile! The Background is one of My Hero Art Favorites and The Wording is Computer Generated.


I finally got some coloring done yesterday YAY....Most of it I can't share just yet...but it sure felt good to color a bit!
I also went through stuff and organized a little, slowly getting things done before Dale gets back.

You can find these Sweet Pure Innocence stamps HERE.....at Inspiration Emporium!

Hope you have a wonderful Day...Thanks so Much for Stopping......Hugs!


7 comments:

Lin said...

I love the PI girls, too - beautiful job on the coloring, as always, Kelly!

Barb said...

I love visiting your blog so I can see your amazing coloring! Love this sweet card, Kelly!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so cute! Love the color combo (so Elvis!!) and I just love those PI girls! Hope you're having a crafty week! (P.S. Do you see the face on the mushroom--or is it just me?)

Dawn T said...

Adorable. So pretty Kelly. The colours are wonderful together.

Joy said...

Woohoo! Mojo returned and with quite a bang, love your colouring on this WOW! Hugs!

Alice said...

fab color combo and coloring, Kelly! super card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my... I love the pink and black combo, Kelly! You coloring is amazing as always, love the PI girls! Have a beautiful weekend, love ya girl!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...