Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Friend the Enabler......and some Cute Pics!

Hi, Happy Saturday!!  Yesterday I saw the most ADORABLE card on my Friend Donna's Blog.....She always makes really cute cards but THIS one made me Smile Big! I had to go Straight to Tiddly Inks and grab me that Digi!!  Thanks Donna.....Smooches!

Here is a little card I made this morning using the Snorkeling Bunny By Kristy Croll! The Wording is Hero Arts.....

Isn't He The Sweetest Little Guy ???

Also wanted to show you a few picks of Camden and Nixen they went to a wedding  last week in California.....and Camden was the Flower diva...Ha!

This first one was Camden's view of the wedding......

The Wedding diva!!

Camden and Her Brother Sweet Baby Nixen......



I have been trying to get some photo's of Noah...will post some soon he is getting so Big!!
Hope you have a Wonderful Saturday...thanks for stopping by!









12 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Kelly, that snorkeling bunny is adorable! Ooh, I can see why you got that digi after seeing Donna's card! And I loved the wedding pictures of those sweethearts...so precious!

Maylee said...

Awww Kelly that is one cute bunny card. Your grand babies are adorable!!

Barb said...

What a fun post, Kelly! Cuteness all the way around! Adorable card and those photos of your grand babies are just precious!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... Camden is beautiful, Kelly! Love her dress and her curly hair, so sweet! :)

Super duper adorable card, Kelly! I love that snorkeling bunny too! Hugs!!

Amy said...

Super cute card Kelly... your coloring skills always just blow me away!
As cute as it is though, I think your grandbabies have got it beat, LOL! :)

Dawn T said...

too cute Kelly. The card is adorable as are the photos of your two grandies. Camden is sooo sweet looking in her little white outfit.

donna mikasa said...

Hey, Kelly!! Glad I enabled you to grab Snorkel Bunny! I always love your Prima sun!! Thanks for sharing photos of your grandbabies--Cambug is getting so big!

Sorry we didn't connect yesterday afternoon...will try again next week, ok? Hugs!!

Larisa said...

Kelly, the card is so cute) Your colouring is very beautiful)) LOve this image!
The photos are fantastic))) Great walking!
Hugs. Larisa. xx

Sherry Goodloe said...

The bunny card is too cute, but the photos of the little sweeties? Oh yes, those are just precious!

Jane said...

How GORGEOUS!!!!
Adorable card!!!

Alice said...

okay, you have convinced me that i NEED that image!! too darn cute! and awwww..... Cambug is the cutest flower diva!!! she is such a cutie in that pretty dress! love love those photos! =)

Candis said...

That little bunny is pretty darn cute!
I'm patiently waiting (okay, more like impatiently waiting) for the professional photos from the wedding!? I'm sure Alex got lots more than I captured.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...