Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Friend......

Hi,

Hope your day was a fun one yesterday......we had a nice day!  Went to lunch and then just spent the day together and went to Dairy Queen for desert...Yum!!

I got time to participate in Deborah's CCC Card chain challenge this month which I Love.  I sent my card to Sue Butler in New Zealand....I tried to stay close to Deb's colors Fliped the sketch and made a friendship card. I used Hero Arts Stamps for my card......


It is so fun to get mail from others on other parts of the world!!  If you have not played in this go to Deborah's BLOG and check it out!! It is lots of fun..........

Hugs....kelly

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Super cute fishy card, Kelly! Love that special signature hair style of yours...You card always make me smile! Hugs to you!

Alice said...

love the waves and his hair piece is too cute! super cute and fun card, Kelly! so glad that you had fun yesterday! have a fab one!! =) love ya!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is so cute, Kelly! Love the colors, the waves, and especial his hair! :) Hugs!!

Jane said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE it!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...