Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Saturday Friends......

Hi,  Hope your having a nice Day....It looks like Rain here and that is NOT good as it is Nascar Weekend here in Phoenix!! Today we are going to meet up with the kids and have a yummy Mexican lunch. I hope to finally get a few photo's too.....
Tomorrow we will head out to the races but I'm sure they will be rained out until Monday?? We will see....
Anyhow here is a card I made using one of the Sweet Ms Anya's from the new Hat's of set.....Hope you like her...they are just so fun to color!

You can get them Here a long with the distress inks I used Faded Jeans, Brushed Corduroy and Frayed Burlap ..... I also used a yummy handmade button by my Friend Jane...you can find those Here in her etsy store. The background was made with one of my very favorite cling Backgrounds by Hero Arts The wording is also Hero Arts....you can find those Here.

Hope you have a great weekend...I hope to be back Monday with a give away.....and some Pics!

Hugs.....
Kelly

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabulously fun card Kelly!

donna mikasa said...

Love the Miss Anya Hat chicks! You always give them the cutest scenes and your coloring is always fab! Have a fun weekend....praying for sun for you!!

Barb said...

Fun card, Kelly! Beautiful coloring! Hope the rain stops soon. . .have fun!

Dawn T said...

Very cute card Kelly. I love the way you have coloured her hat... I struggle with shading and light but I see you have it perfect!!!!!!!!! Maybe I need to come to your place for lessons!!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I always love the designs of the hair on each of these Anya's! Too cute, perfectly sweet!

Leanne said...

Pretty colors and Miss Anya looks awesome! Terrifik card! Have fun at the races.

Beate said...

Awesome card, Kelly! Love your coloring and the background you created.
We are having a flood warning today. I guess we have lots of rain coming. Hopefully that will mean all the snow will be gone afterwards. I am tired of looking at it.
Hugs and smiles

Alice said...

this is fabulous, Kelly! sooooo very pretty and sweet! love all the details you put in. hope your weekend turned out fun. will give you a call on Monday late afternoon! =)

Jane said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hi Kelly and happy new week to you!
What a fun and sweet card you have created.

Jessica Diedrich said...

What GORGEOUS coloring and a sweet layout! Love thi, Kellster!

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, i love the fun funky colours and the beautiful design
love tasha xx

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...