Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Daughter that turned 30 Today!

It's hard to beleive it has been 30 years since I gave birth to this Amazing girl.......I knew she was special the moment I laid eyes on her but little did I know what and amazing person she would become.....
I am so very proud to be your mom Candis and I hope your day is perfect in every way.   You have given me such joy over the last 30 years and I hope to be alive to enjoy another 30 years of YOU.......



Here is a wine bottle tag I made her with a little note tucked in a pocket behind it.   I used Jane's Doodles yummy cupcake stamps and Hero Arts Background Happy birthday design block!! The wine is suppose to be really good the brand is Layer Cake.....What a yummy name and perfect for a Birthday too!

and a little close up.......
 I made a little pocket on the inside that holds a note from me to her......

We celebrated her big day with a party at the Claradon Hotel in downtown Phoenix given by her Hubby..... Here are a few photos from the big Night!


Hope you have a Very Happy 2011.......Thanks so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

happy new year sweetie
this photos are great
thanks for sharing
congrats on your daughters 30 birthday
hugs angelique

donna mikasa said...

Happy Birthday to Candis! Love the wine bottle tag--such a great idea! And Layer Cake does sound yummy! Thanks for sharing a great celebration!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Candis! What a cute little wine tag too! Very fitting for Candis' fav bottle of wine too!

You looked so cute too last night! Was nice to see you and catch up a lil bit!

Barb said...

Happy 30th to Candis! Love your wine bottle tag! Wonderful photos too, Kelly! Happy New Year!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love how you included a special message for her on the inside of the tag! Happy Birthday to Candis!! Beautiful photos!

Daisy Chain said...

What a great gift. I know how you feel...my daughter is 30 today too. Happy birthday to both of them.

Hugs Debbie x

WickedPixie said...

happy New Year, Kelly! Happy Birthday to your daughter! That tag is fantastic! I love the colors and the design! :-)Traci

Rachel said...

Those are great pics...I'm so happy you're near the girls!!

Maylee said...

Fantastic project Kelly! I'm sure this Bday was special for Candis now that you are near!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Candis!
Happy New Year!!

LOVE the bottle tag!! YUMMY!!!
btw you all look GORGEOUS!!

xoxo

Alice said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Candis! I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating! =) that wine bottle tag is awesome! fab idea. will have to use it in the future! can't wait to see you! =)

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... Happy Belated Birthday to Candis! Love the wine bottle tag, the cupcakes are yummy enough to eat! :)

Your girls are beautiful just like their mama, thank you for sharing all the precious photos! Hugs!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...