Monday, December 27, 2010

This is Christmas......

We had such a nice Christmas this year....I suppose it is because we got to be with our family and see the kids and the sweet little smiles on their faces......Here are a few photo's of my three angels.....

The first photo is of Camden and I decorating Christmas cookies for the first time.....

I use to do this with my girls when they were small.....Candis said I use the same frosting bowls I had then!

Here are a few shots of the Babies First picture is of both of my girls and the boys....Candis with Nixen and Ashlee with Noah.....Noah would not lok at the camera he was more interested in the light above him.
Here is my Favorite shot this Christmas.....Nixen is the happiest little guy always...just love this!
And a photo of Camden playing with my brothers daughter Morgan and her twin brother Jack.....they play so good together.



Mimi and Papa Dale Love their Babies....such a Wonderful Christmas it was!!!!  I will be back tomorrow with a few cards......have a great day!!

14 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks so much for sharing the photos! Love all the joy on everyone's faces! You have such a beautiful family and I'm glad your Christmas was wonderful! Hugs!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love the photos of the babies and the girls! So happy that you could finally enjoy the holidays with everyone in your family together, so special!

Julie M said...

Ah - what fab photos, Kelly. How lovely to be with all your babies!! Nixen and Noah look so alike, don't they?!

Julie x

donna mikasa said...

Awwwwww....I just wanna smell the babies!! So cute!! Looks like you had fun with Camden, too. Yep, that's what Christmas is all about--spending time with family and grandbabies! Thanks for sharing!!

Suzanne C said...

How wonderful! Love the pictures! All the grandbabies are so cute! Looks like a fabulous christmas! Happy and blessed new year to you and your family!

Dawn T said...

what super fun to be able to spend time with the little ones, Kelly. You look so happy to be with them. So glad you shared these wonderful photos.

~amy~ said...

such fun pics Kelly!!!!

Norma said...

Lovely photos!!! Adorable babies:) Thanks for sharing!!!

Sanne said...

Gorgeous pictures Kelly - glad you had a lovely christmas - happy new year!
Hugs from Denamrk.....

Candis said...

I have to say, this may have been the BEST Christmas ever! So happy to have you guys here- it made the holiday so much more meaningful.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awwww! What SWEET pics-and I LOVE your hair lighter again!!! Miss you sweet lady! xoxo

Alice said...

love love seeing those precious photos, Kelly! you look fabulous! so glad to hear that you had a great time! =)

Rachel said...

The pics from Christmas are adorable and so are your cards you've been making...you never get rusty do you??

So glad you could spend Christmas with all your babies!!!

Jane said...

Awww...how SPECIAL to be together for Christmas like that! Ok...Nixen is a BUTTERBALL!!! How happy is he in that photo!!! Gorgeous grandchildren!! What a blessing!
xo

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...