Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hey Chica!!

Hi.....

I try and participate in my Friend  Deborah's Card Chain Challenge every chance I get....This month I had the time and my card went to Heather Maria in Ireland!  The color scheme this month was one that is a little difficult for me...I usually am not a Fall color person but I made it work using the Hero Arts Chick that I just Love!
Here is the card I sent to Heather.....
What do you think of my Fall Colored Chick?? Of Course I had to Add a Hero Arts Flower to her head....and one of Jane Bejio's Fab Handmade Buttons!!

Hope You have a great day and Thanks for stopping by.....

Kelly

It is so fun to participate in the CCC and get mail from all over the world!! 




10 comments:

Tiffany said...

You do wonders with this little chick no matter what color scheme is chosen, very cute!

Lin said...

SO cute, Kelly, that flower reminds me of a shower cap, with her towel tied around her waist! Great job with the colors!

Barb said...

Just so darn cute!

Dawn said...

so darn cute Kelly.... a real " Kelly" card for Heather Maria.

Jane said...

Stinkin CUTE!!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute!! love it, girl!

Tasha said...

SO CUTE! Such a fab design
love tasha xx

~amy~ said...

seriously, this is thee cutest, ever!

Heather Maria said...

Kelly, thank you so much again for this wonderful, adorable, fall coloured chick card! I love it to bits! Thanks also for the lovely goodies you included!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute! Love the "suntanned" chick--I'm sure Heather loved this!

Elizabeth Craft Designs August challenge Gifts!

Hi, This month both the Elizabeth Craft Designs Coloring and Die Cutting Design Teams are showing you little Gifts or Gift Boxes in my c...