Sunday, March 28, 2010

Catching up....

Still catching up from being gone....I have been busy with Preview Cards Thank You's and I missed doing the cards for Jane's Doodles release yesterday.......
I made this card with her Gorgeous tulips that you can find at Squigglefly.....

I have been playing with my Compressor and airbrush a little and used it on this card background....
I also made a VERY simple little round thank you with an airbrushed background here.....





Here is another thank you I got finished......Love those pure innocence stamps...they are so Sweet!


I Wonder why I waited so long to get this FUN tool......I know I am going to love it and get better and better....
Hope you have a great Sunday...back to catching up for me!!!

15 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Wow lovely cards Kelly, your new tool sounds like fun and the bbackgrounds you have made look amazing!

Shirley N said...

You've mastered this tool already--your cards are so beautiful. Love your backgrounds Kelly!

donna mikasa said...

Wow, looks like the compressor is going to be your new toy! Gorgeous results! Love the airbrush look! I'm waiting for Squigglefly to put those tulips in the store....love the different colors on yours!

Dawn T said...

Lovely backgrounds Kelly. Sounds like this tool is extending the use of the Copics so well. Love all of these

Virginia L. said...

Oh my goodnes!! So many lovely lovely cards, Kelly! Glad that you are back posting again :) I just made a card with Pur Innocence stamp and now I see yours, I think I am going to re-do mine (it's un-postable !)

Kim Costello said...

Oooh wow Kelly beautiful cards, I love them and your compressor work is stunning!!!
Thank you for popping by my blog and your lovely comments,
Like your new picture's in your sidebar too! HuGs Kim :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love that compressor and what it can do, gives it a very smooth, finished look! Lovely cards Kelly!

Jane said...

BRILLIANT cards! LOVE them all!

Jan aka StampQn said...

So happy you have your compressor. I know you have been wanting that forever.

Suzanne C said...

Wow! Some really lovely cards! So glad to see you playing with your new toy!

Lin said...

Love each and every one of these beauties, Kelly! You came home revived and ready to roll again!

Candis said...

I love that little dragon fly on the thank you card (the beads are really pretty.)

Maylee said...

O my, these are so gorgeous! I especially like the one you made the sky and the grass with the compressor!

Vanessa said...

Oh, I can see how much fun you have with your new tool! Gorgeous cards, Kelly!

Alice said...

wow! i love those air brushed background, sista! they look really amazing!!! love all your fabulous cards!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...