Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Playing With Some NEW stamps!

I Love all my new stamps from Hero Arts....needed to play with a few....My VERY Favorite stamp is the New Large Coffee cup..(K5332 Cup of coffee).I have wanted a stamp like this forever.....Here is a card I made today! I also used the New Cling Stripes CG118 for the Background on this Latte Notecard by Hero Arts. The Cup is stamped with Hero Arts Flourish stamp in the NEW Red Punch Hero Hues chalk ink...LOVE it!


I also need to re stock my Birthday cards.....I Love the Hero cupcakes...so Yummy and Non-Fat!!
Here is a quickly colored card using a new cling set CG151 Happy Birthday cupcakes.




I also got to use my Loopy Punch given to me by a Good Friend for Christmas...I had wanted this sooooooo BAD!!  Love it.......

I have some DT work to work on for the next few days.....I will try and sneak in another card tomorrow or the next day if I have time......

Hope you have a Wonderful day!!!
As always....thanks for Stopping by and for your sweet comments!

15 comments:

Maylee said...

Mmm, these look delicious! Love your style Kelly.

Lin said...

Aren't new stamps fun? I can tell you had such a good time with both of these! Love 'em both!

donna mikasa said...

Gosh, you crank out your cards soooo fast! Love both of them--especially the coffee cup! It's so "you"....

Vanessa said...

Your cards are adorable!! Love to see you playing with new stamps!

CinnamonSally said...

love your new cards, the cupcakes look yummy.

Alice said...

yummy, yummy cards, Kelly!!! LOVE how you made the background for the coffee cup card and those cupcake makes me hungry!! LOVE them both!!

itsallrosi said...

great cards! the To Go cup might be my favorite from this release and I haven't bought it yet. time to shop!

Suzanne C said...

Look at that yummy combination.. The glaze on the coffee makes it look so real! The cupcakes just look delicious. You leave this post wanting to run out to the donut shop!

~amy~ said...

coffee AND cupcakes...you really know how to make a girl's day....LOVE them to pieces!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Yummy post! I really need that coffee cup one.. and you make it all the more 'a must'! Love seeing your work and creativity!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love your super sweet cards! And so glad you got a hold of that loopy punch, so fun, don't you just want all the MS punches??

Candis said...

Love the cute cupcakes!

Kelly said...

those cards are DARLING!!! that coffee card with be so cute with a coffee gift card or basket!

Amy said...

Omgosh! I agree with everyone else, these are just delicious looking Kelly! The colors for each card are perfect, beautiful cards!

Virginia L. said...

Love your COFFEE and cupcake cards!! FABULOUS!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...