Thursday, November 5, 2009

An Award.....



this award was given to me by my friend Jane...Who makes the mos Awesome handmade buttons....

Here's the rule: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.




1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? brown

3. Your mother? deceased

4. Your father? deceased
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? none

7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Arizona.

9. What room are you in? craft

10. Your hobby? crafts

11. Your fear? escalators

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Arizona
13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren't? Outgoing
15. Muffins? yes

16. Wish list items? LOTS

17. Where did you grow up? Arizona

18. Last thing you did? lunch
19. What are you wearing? comfy's
20. Your TV? panosonic
21. Your pets? Dog
22. Friends? precious

23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Calm

25. Missing Someone? parents
26. Vehicle? F250
27. Something you're not wearing? coat
28. Your favorite store? Macy's
29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? ??
32. Your best friend? AWESOME

33. One place that I go to over and over? Beverly's
34. Facebook? Yep
35. Favorite place to eat? Casa Rositas

Feel free to do this too...I think everyone I know has already had it.......

Be back tomorrow with a card!!





6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love your one word answers and I knew some of them! Alice and I are so excited about next week's CA peeks that we're not sleeping....We'll be zombies!!

Candis said...

I LOL'd at the escalators, and thought it was also hilarious when Michael learned that about you this past trip to see you! Toooo funny.

Virginia L. said...

Love to know more about you, Kelly! Your blog definitely deserves this award as your cards alone are Over The Top! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

So fun Kelly, great to read the inside scoop on some of your faves!!

Alice said...

so cute! love your answers!! can't wait for your posting on Friday and the peeks for the new GF stamps!! Donna is right! we will come zombies! zombies that can't stop stamping and coloring!!!!! =)

Vanessa said...

Fun to read your answers! He he, trying to imagine Donna, Alice and you stamping and colouring like crazy...Can`t wait to see what you come up with!

Hugs,
Vanessa

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...