Saturday, October 17, 2009

Little Hippie Anya.....and MY Owl Quilt!!



I just LOVE this girl.....Maybe because she reminds me when I was young and wore hip huggers and bell bottom jeans.....
I did this for the No-Frills challenge at The Greeting Farm......I am in the midst of cleaning my stamp room and getting it some what organized!!  I sorted some buttons last night and it made it so much easier to add the right colors to my card.

Here is a photo of the Quilt my Friend made me...designed after one of my very Favorite hero Arts Owls.....I adore this Quilt!!!!!!  Trish...I can't thank you enough for making this for me...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
You all know how much I adore Camden...we when this came in the mail, Dale asked if I was going to give it to Camden....my Reply Was NO!!!!! This is MINE!!!!!

Hope you have a Wonderful day and Thanks for Stopping By.......




15 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH I LOVE this! SUCH a cute layout w/ the labels 8 and Hippie is colored up beautifully! GORGEOUS, Kelly!

CinnamonSally said...

Love this hippie card, takes me back to my youth as well!!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh this is so so pretty and CUTE!!!

Sanne said...

What a fantastic quilt Your friend made you! Lucky you :)

Love your little hippie card!

Maylee said...

OMGOSH! Kelly, she is so cute! That quilt is gorgeous!

Alice said...

How cute is that quilt! wow! no wonder you wouldn't give it even to Camden! LOVE your Hippie Anya card! I tried to color her once and failed miserably... Thanks for a perfect example!!

Dawn T said...

AWESOME - your quilt is amazing. Your friend is very clever. Little Cambug can "borrow" it at Mimi's place!!!!
Love your Anya card too. I'm going back over your old posts to get some ideas for colouring in my new Anya and Ian stamps.... thanks heaps for the ideas

donna mikasa said...

LOOOVE Hippie Anya! She turned out so cute with all the dotty goodness!

And YOUR owl quilt is just adorable! Maybe you can pass it down to Camden--an heirloom treasure!

~amy~ said...

Love your hippie card...soooo sweet & fun!!

Well aren't you just the lucky duck? that quilt absolutely ROCKS!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful quilt, how lucky you are to have a friend like that make it for you! Wow! Cutest hippie card too!

Jan aka StampQn said...

Gorgeous quilt. That Trish sure is talented! Your hippie card is really cute.

Amy said...

What a great friend you have, the quilt is awesome!
Love your card, it proves you don't have to add frills to make a great girly card!

Jane said...

Gorgeous quilt!! I don't blame you for being all 'MINE MINE MINE!! ;)

Candis said...

That quilt is AWESOME! Maybe Camden can at least snuggle with it when we visit??

Unknown said...

Super adorable card, Kelly! That quilt is gorgeous, you are so lucky to have such wonderful friend!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...