Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thank You for Being My Cheerleader......

 
I made this card for a Friend that has said some really nice things to me recently and encouraging me to do things I am a little shy at doing......
I don't think she will see this as I am not sure she checks my blog regularly??  At least she has not left comments....
I thought this little Anya cheerleader would be perfect to make a card for her!
Hope you have a Great day and Thanks for stopping by...your all my cheerleaders I really appreciate all the sweet comments you all leave me......Thank You!

11 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my goodness, sooo darling, I've been keeping track of the ones I really like...boy Kelly, too many, such a good enabler you are!

Jenyfur said...

Oh she will love it!

~amy~ said...

this is sooo much fun! She's going to love it!!

Maylee said...

Kelly, you coloring ROCKS! This is so beautiful, she will love it!

Lucy Abrams said...

How sweet - she will love it. You make perfect cards - always so adorable.

WickedPixie said...

Fantastic card! Wow, your coloring on her hair is amazing!! :-)Traci

donna mikasa said...

Now we know why Club Anya chose YOU! Love how you did her hair and the font is so cute! Love this!!!

Laura said...

Such a cute card! It is always great to remember those people in our lives that provide us with support.

Alice said...

I enjoy your cheerful cards so much Kelly!! She is so cute! love it!

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome card, Kelly!! What a wonderful friend you have, she will love your card!!

Deborah said...

They're all right - I DOOOOOO love it! You know, when I saw this last week, it never occurred to me that I would be the lucky recipient. Thank you so much!!! It really made my day....

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...