Monday, August 3, 2009

Just a Quick Card this morning.....




I made a Quick Card this morning inspired by Lisa Spangler's Blog Post this morning on the Hero sight...She had all kinds of Glittery goodness on her cards... I ususlly just add glossy accents to the sprinkles and cherries on the cupcakes but this morning I added Diamond Stickles for a Little Glittery Goodness of my own.....

We did not make it to Pacifica yesterday we are going this morning....

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day......

6 comments:

Jane said...

LOVE IT!

donna mikasa said...

You are the quickest cardmaker, ever! LOVE the
red frame against the kraft....genius! Have a safe trip!

Rachel said...

Hope you had a fun day in Pacifica...wish I was there with you!!! I could go for some HEAT!!!

~amy~ said...

cupcake cards...can't get much better than that :)

Anne said...

Hi, Kelly! Darling cupcake card! Soooo cute! :-)

mickeydee said...

Oh.......these cupcakes are just yummy! Love this card :)

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....