Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sticky Back Canvas and Studio Paints!




Over at two Peas This is Week 7 of Jennifer McGuire's Thinking inking Classes....
This week she showed how to paint the Sticky Back Canvas and stamp and image on tissue Paper and adhere it to the canvas.....
I am VERY limited to my colors in my Studio Paints (As you can see)!! Want them all now this is SOOOOO FUN!
On the Bird i added some Stickles to his Body for a little Sparkle....

Thanks for stopping by and have a Wonderful Day!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh there's that cutie pie owlie that I love so much...whatta fab bird and crown!!!

Jan aka StampQn said...

Great work. I watched the sticky back canvas video and it looks like a great technique.

paula said...

What wonderful canvases :D. They are very pretty.

Anne said...

Hi, Kelly! I love the results you got with the Sticky Back Canvas and paints! :-)

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....