Monday, May 11, 2009

Card Inspired by Jacqueline.....



I Made this card real quick before we left for the Delta on Friday.....Jacqueline was Shari's Pick for a day on the Hero Arts Blog in June....
She has a very elegant style....I hope I captured a little of it!
Wish I could have made a card for ALL the Wonderful Stampers that give me inspiration every day...but 5 was enough for me last week!

We had a really nice time at the Delta and I was so happy to get to spend a little time with Jan and Claudette at the Convention in Sac.....
Got to stop at stampers corner on the way back too and that was a real treat!!!

Mothers day was wonderful...got a really cute dress and sandles from my girls and Dale took me out to Breakfast on the way home.....
Hope you all had a wonderful day as well!!

9 comments:

Lysa said...

Great take on Jacqueline's card!

Glad to hear you had a good Mother's Day too!

donna mikasa said...

Hey Kelly! Welcome home! Boy, you were a card making machine...great job on all your cards@

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Glad you had a nice trip and love that you were able to do a card for each WAD!

Candis said...

Glad you had a nice weekend- you deserve that!

Dawn said...

another great card. You have captured Jacqueline's style to a T... You really were busy doing 5 challenge cards... and going away for a few days as well.

Anne said...

Hi, Kelly! Really great take on a Jacqueline card. I love the leaf flourish! :-)

Ann said...

This is fabulous! I love the colors, the ribbon, and bling! Just gorgeous!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Kelly! So glad you had a wonderful trip!

Tiffany said...

I still have dreams about this card Kelly, so delicate in every way, wow!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....