Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Scraplings and Color Inspiration #48



 


Worked on a few Easter Cards this morning.....I just got these stamps and had to put them to work!! Notice the Bunnies Bottom is bitten off?? Yep...that's what I do to chocolate bunnies!!

I made the Flower card for K Werners Color inspitation this week....Love that Houndstooth Stamp!!

I'm so Excited...I was chosen amongst some very talented wonderful ladies to be a Hero Hostess for three months!!
I Love this company and their Blog and their stamps....and the Hero Flicker group community is a group of WOnderful stampers...so very honored to have been chosen....
Thank You Hero Arts!!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Julie M said...

Congratulations on being chosen as a Hero Hostess, Kelly (I'm not a bit suprised - your work is fab!). Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'm glad your card arrived safely! Love these Easter cards - those poor bunnies!!

Julie x

Candis said...

I really love those cards- not usually an Easter card fan...but yours are too cute! Also CONGRATS on your hostess honor! Love you "Mimi"

Trish said...

Congradulations! What will you do as Hostess?

Jan aka StampQn said...

The bunny cards are great. I saw the announcement on the HA blog. Congrats on being chosen to be a HA hostess.

Anne said...

Hi, Kelly! Congratulations! Wooo-hooo! :-)

Stamping Cafe said...

Congratulations on being the Hero Hostess, Kelly!! Woo Hoo!! So very happy for you!

Love you Easter scraplings!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
What a super duper fun job you will have for three months! So so well deserved btw!

Love the chocolate bunnies!

Rachel said...

Cool...what does that mean though?? I know its quite an honor for you...you're so talented and I have ALWAYS told you that for MANY YEARS...maybe you'll finally believe me!!!!

Fika said...

I just found your blog Kelly.. congratulatios for being a Hero Hostess.. i adore your cards.. and looking forward for your fabulous creations.. ;)
Hugs,
~Fika~

Diana said...

Congrats Kelly. What a hostess you will be. Love the Easter card creations!

sideoats + scribbles said...

LOVE these cards Kelly!!! :)

Ha ha ha on the chocolate bunny! I do that too. :)

Sue said...

Congratulations on being chosen to be a HA hostess. I have always loved loved your work.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...