Tuesday, March 3, 2009

They Are Finished!!





Finally have my Inchies and Spinners for February finished...I am so late and struggled so much with these....
I hate to have to take a break from them but it is a MUST for me right now!
Thank you so much to my friends who are patiently waiting on these...they should be to you soon!!!

Now...I Either need to work really fast and get Camdens Curtains finished or I need to put the fabric in the mail as my Daughter has lost her patience with me.....

8 comments:

Candis said...

I seriously just laughed out loud at what you said! You know, I can only be patient so long.....and I made it 3 months! You should be proud. HA

Anne said...

Hi, Kelly! Love the purple inchies! And the St. Patty's Day leprechaun is sooo cute! :-)

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I love your inchies!!!!! Sweet.. and your ATC is darling... love all the shamrocks....

Take care!

Suzanne C said...

Very cute! Love the lavendar inchies. The little leprechaun is adorable!

Jenni said...

I love the inchies! The purple is so pretty!

roc said...

kelly you are too much....your work is always awesome!

Jerri Sue said...

I love those purple inchies, and I am so impressed that you took the time to do them.
Please just put that material in the mail and send it to Candis, I am sure she will understand.

Stamping Cafe said...

I love your inchies, Kelly!! Super duper adorable! The ATC is so cute too! Love them all!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...