Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Going Back to Basics.....



This has really been a fun challenge....masking is something I rarely do anymore.
Using one piece of cardstock and trying to get the layered look is harder than you would think......
When I first started stamping it was a normal process....funny how things change!
Here is a card I made yesterday on one piece of cardstock by masking......

Now...Have you seen the new stamps coming out by Hero Arts???? Check them out here.....http://www.stampintreasures.com/cart.cgi?group=0&child=29265
I wanted them ALL but had to hold myself back!!!!!
After all how many stamps does one person actually need?????

10 comments:

Laura said...

I agree with your comments about layers. I tend to go a little layer crazy myself. I love your finished card!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I love this card!!! It is awesome!
You really did a great job...


And, girl, don't ask me how many stamps one person needs!

I have way too too too many....

Jan aka StampQn said...

That card even looks layered.

Lucy, England said...

amazing Kelly - don't know how you do it. Thanks for the link by the way :)

Anne said...

Hi, Kelly! I dunno how many stamps one person needs, but I want 'em ALL! I could spend hundreds if the budget allowed! :-)

Candis said...

I really like those little blue jewels!
I swear, you should be a publicist for Hero Arts (or at least an EMPLOYEE!?)

Suzanne C said...

Lovely layers without even having any. :) This is wonderful!

Diana said...

love that polka dot! Very fun!

roc said...

what a great card!

Rachel said...

Love your card!!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....