Thursday, March 19, 2009

Camdens Easter Card.....



Camden's nickname has always been monkey.....When I saw this stamp set by SU I knew I had to have it for her cards.....
Love using my Hero houndstooth Pattern stamp to color the monkey in.....

We are going to a Scrapbook convention tomorrow and I am Excited about that!!!
Then on to the Delta for the weekend....not so excited to see the cob webs and dust from not being there for so long....
Also hope there are NO critters in there...I love to stamp critters but do not love them in my bed!!!

9 comments:

Candis said...

YAYYY, an Easter Monkey- that is the cutest! I may have to keep that one in her baby book.
Got the curtains & announcement today- thank you!

Anne said...

Very cute! Love the big pink ribbon! :-)

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

LOVE the sock monkey's cute little bunny tail!

Dang.. you are doing that background stamp some good!

Hey, have fun at the convention! I get to go to an all day crop on Saturday!!!!!

Suzanne C said...

Too cute! Love the houndstooth monkey. :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable,love that monkey!!

Anne said...

Hi, Kelly! Glad you like the #1 template! :-)

Jerri Sue said...

Have fun at the convention and enjoy your time on the Delta.

Jan aka StampQn said...

So cute!

Diana said...

Cute Easter card. How fun...convention.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...