Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WINNERS!!!!

The Owl stamp set goes to Julie M who said: Hi Kelly, and congratulations on your day with Sally and Hero Arts. I love the cards you made - gorgeous use of colour and stamps. Thanks for the chance to win, too!!!

The Winner of the Card messages set goes to Phinny who said: Wonderful job on the Hero blog. I love your color combinations and the stamps you chose. Great pics, too!!

Please e-mail me at kellster@cruzio.com

Thanks to all the WONDERFUL Comments and posts...I wish I could have given each of you a prize!!!!

5 comments:

monik1973 said...

Ooops Kelly...
I didnt see your blog candy...I will be follower to your blog too..that was a nice candy Kelly :)
Hugs, Monika Reeck

Julie M said...

Eek - I've won - I can't believe it!!! Thank you so much, Kelly - emailing you now!! Julie M xx

Anne said...

Congratulations Julie and Phinny! :-)

Phinny said...

Eek is right, Julie! Yay!

Thanks so much, Kelly. You made my day!

moccavanila said...

Congrats Julie and Phinny!!

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....