Thursday, January 22, 2009

We are Getting Rain!!



We have a really busy day today....Dale has several apts this morning and then we have our errand running to do to get ready for more apts next week! Really not sure how I EVER worked as my life seems always busy and I never get enough done!!
I use my quiet time in the mornings to make cards before Dale gets up....these are a few things I managed to get sone the past few mornings......The heart shaped one is a Treat Box and is filled with Hershey Hugs it is hard to see the demention in the photo.
Candis if your reading this....I have some questions about the curtains! I knew I should have done them when we were there!!!

We are getting rain...and much needed rain it is! We were planning to go to turlock this weekend to a car swapmeet...but the rain might keep us home!

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Love them both, but girl, that little raccoon is too darn cute!!!!!! I really really love that card!!!

Hope all is well with Dale.. Seems like lots of Doctor stuff going on...got me wondering....

Take care, and enjoy the rain!
Need any snow? Ice? Fog?
I could set cha up!

Suzanne C said...

Love the candy heart container it is too cute! But that Coon is adorable! I really liked the polkadot paper in the background it makes the main picture pop!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh, send some rain our way, we really really REALLY need it!!!!

And, I love that raccoon!!!! :) We must be on the same wavelength, ha ha!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...