Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Pullout Card....





Well I did not get much time to play yesterday like I had hoped...but I did NOT work on the mustang either.....
This morning I was able to get a little time to make another pocket card like Shari showed on Hero Arts last week...
This one is NOT my colors but I did have FUN making it... I left the tag blank until I decide whoo it will go to and for what occaision.....

Sunny out today looks like a great day for a walk if I can get Dale out of the house...

3 comments:

Candis said...

The cards are fun & all....but wouldn't curtains be EVEN MORE fun to make???
Seriously, her room is driving me crazy- it looks ridiculous with the old ones still up! HELLLP

Rachel said...

I hope your weekend was a good one!!!

Suzanne C said...

Love the Flowers on this pull out color and love how you followed the grain on the tag! I also got a chuckle from Candis comment...

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....