Wednesday, December 3, 2008

No More Bird Bashing Please....





OK...for you Non Bird Enthusiasts...Here are some cards without my favorite little subjects on them! i made these quick little cards for the Hero challenge this week.....
I'm not real crazy about two of them...maybe because there are no birds?? Hmmmm....
I did have fun playing with the chunky glitter for snow....It's about the only snow I will get to play in as it DOES NOT snow here.....
I really need to get my Christmas cards all finished.....
I am waiting on one set to do the rest of them, and I should have it hopefully by the weekend?? I have really waited until the last minute this year.....Not Good!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

These are cute too, but I am partial to the birds as well!

Candis said...

You know I always LOVE your snowman cards! Good job on the glitter snow!

sideoats + scribbles said...

WHAT?!? No birds!!?!!? I am so bummed.

Love these cards tho!!! Even if they are birdless.

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh you have other stamps that are birdless..I'm in shock!!haha

Great job as usual and I love your snowman cards too!!!

mickeydee said...

Did the birds fly away? No birds?
Looks like you are having fun with the snow glitter.....isn't it fun? I love it :)

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....