Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Snowing on my Blog.....




Can you see it snowing?? I figure it is the only way we will get snow here....
And I love Snow!

I started to make this card for Cambug...but she is a baby so am going to use a different stamp and make another....

I love polkadots....I have had this stamp set for a long time called Box of Dots from Hero Arts and I just love it....I pulled it out this morning and made some note cards to use on cards in the future....Love having the background already stamped.

Today I need to work on Family cards for my Grandaughter and Son in Law...I'm hoping Dale will keep busy long enough in the garage to let me play.....

3 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

SNOW!!! Love it!!!

Wish we had some here -- closest we got was sleet Wed nite, but it melted before morning. Bummed.

Candis said...

That is the coolest thing ever- love the snow! Great idea. I think I'm going to make a festive change to my blog as well (don't know what yet, but hopefully it'll come to me?!)

Rachel said...

We have a ton of snow here...YUCK!!! I love all the cards you've been making while I was away...I'll start stalking my mailman!!haha

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....