Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December inchies are finished!!




A Little Card I made with a new OWL set by Pink cat Studios....

Last month was Fashion or bling and this month was Winter or Snowmen...well I swapped them. Here are my sets for Fashion and Bling! I Love Gemstones and am ALWAYS buying them (I have tons) Hate to use them as I love them so much....Pretty Sad!

Ashlee's Friend got in yesterday so they are staying at a little resort for a few days. I invited them for dinner tonight so will see them then...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Love them..you are so talented!!!

Jan aka StampQn said...

I love those new owls!

Jenni said...

Those new owls are a hoot! Very cute card!

Kryssi said...

your work is fantastic!!!

Candis said...

Where are my baby's curtains, Mimi? HAA (You know I have to keep bugging you)

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....