Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And...a Few More!



Made a few more....Still working on my room! It is starting to look like I want it to...(A Little funny for you...) I got in the bathtub last night and in my water was something.??? It was a Tim holtz jump ring!!! You know your a real stamper when you find things like that in your Bath water!!!!

I hope to be back at 5 with a winner and some photos!
If you need ribbon storage and want to get in on a chance to WIN scroll down and post your name on Mondays Post!!

6 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

So cute!

sideoats + scribbles said...

LOVE these!!! :)

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh and the Big Owl too! YAY!!!!

Jenni said...

Good Job! They are very nice!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Adorable cards!!!! Love your new photo, too!

I am purposefully not playing in the great ribbon storage challenge.. because I need to move boatloads of stuff out of my own crafty zone! I am crowded by it all and just want a clean, sleek, 'just what I need look'!!! Wish I could do it with every single room!!! Gads.. I moved tons of stuff out of my dd's room and it ended up in my closest... Lord have Mercy!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely cards! I am constantly pulling gems and pearls off of my socks. (My poor husband is too.) hee hee

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....