Sunday, November 2, 2008

Starting Some Holiday Cards....






Been working on some Christmas cards...I usually send out over 50 so need to get busy on them!
Tomorrow I need to start packing and get most of the stuff done for our trip to AZ....We are leaving tuesday and will be gone about 10 days! So excited to get to hold my grand baby again...she is growing so fast!
Still nice and Sunny in AZ so it will be nice to get out of this rain....
Can't wait to get my good camera back...this one just does not take good clear photos of my cards!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Great cards you've been making!!!

Jan aka StampQn said...

e cards are lovely. I am going to give that tri-fold one a try next week.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I've left an award for you at my blog (see October 31 entry).

Your cards are looking good!

roc said...

those cards are awesome!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...