Tuesday, October 28, 2008

By Request.....


My daughter wanted a baby card in yellow and black like the pink one I made a week ago.....
I am trying to get creative and get some things made but this was all I accomplished today!
Just too many things to put away and do after being gone.....
Tomorrow we are going to Redwood City so I suppose Thursday will be my play day!
I had a really nice time in Modesto with the girls......always fun to get together with friends and have a slumber party!
Dale had a FUN guy weekend too...we both needed it!
My husband was to go get a haircut today......
When I saw him I about fainted!!!! He shaved his head!!!!! Even Xenia who dearly loves this man...barked like crazy at him....

4 comments:

Candis said...

GOOD job on the card- I know she'll love it (she appreciates crafty things like that!)
I think we need to see a pic of the new buzz head!?

Jan aka StampQn said...

I agree with Candis....we want a pic of the bare head.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

You could crank out tons of these babies!!! Gorgeous baby cards...

And Redwood City you say? I used to live in San Carlos when I was a youngster!

Rachel said...

Where is the picture????

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....