Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On Line Classes.....

I had two on line classes start on Monday....We stayed an extra day at the Delta so I had some catching up to do!
The photos show my canvas for the Altered diva Class by Karyn Gartel...Love her classes...lets just hope I can draw!!!
The Starbucks book is from my cupcakes and coffee class taught by Wilna Furstenberg she always has such wonderful ideas in that head of hers.....
I will really have to cram after getting back from AZ to get caught up!!
Luckily I have a wonderful Hubby who is supportive of my mess and my ART.....






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...