Monday, August 11, 2008

We are HOME and Tired.....











We worked ALL weekend at the Delta....Recarpet the boat and took the board racks off and painted them....I'm bushed!! And Sore.....




I did manage to make a few simple cards while i was there....




Can't take too many supplies but had enought to make a few little cards!
Dale says we are going again on Thursday night or Friday Morning....That means I have one day at home this week since tomorrow we have to go see my Dr. at UCSF......
I'm tired and need to be home with my toys so bad!!! Maybe next week if I am lucky.....
These cards will end up having some gems and maybe more wording...but right now I am too tired!

2 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

Your cards are awesome!

mickeydee said...

Great cards! I love the little house in the scalloped circle!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...