Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love my Flowers and Embellishments....



I have had a great day.....it started off with winning 1st this week for my challenge card on the hero blog! That means 50.00 more dollars of my favorite stamps!! Yea.....
I had just preordered 100.00 worth of their winter ones but there are still more I want.....
Then the mail came with my new Prima Flowers I had ordered (Don't Worry Rachel, You still have way more than me!!)...love flowers ribbon buttons and Gems.......Just keep collecting and hating to use them up.....It is a real sickness I tell you!
We are headed to the Delta again this weekend...Dale had so much fun last weekend he wants to go again....
This is the season and this weekend the weather should be perfect.....so we will leave tomorrow and get back on sunday!
I need to Fit some ART in here somewhere...maybe I will take a few things with me this weekend so I can play.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah but you're catching up to me!!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...